March 21, 2008
By computer-angel · Posted in Movies, Upcoming, Hollywood

That’s right folks. Shu Qi together with Korean star Choi Min-Soo will be in a movie with Robert De Niro and Andy Garcia.

Currently titled “Street of Dreams“, the movie is speculated to be an Italian Mafia movie centered on the story of Montana Joe, an American gangster in the 1940’s. Choi Min-Soo is speculated to play as Montana Joe’s friend, while Shu Qi is speculated as the lady to be rescued, and probably a woman of one of the main characters.

This movie will be Choi Min-Soo’s first Hollywood movie, and Shu Qi’s 2nd (the first one was The Transporter). Robert De Niro and Andy Garcia were known for their famous Mafia movies such as The GodFather series, The Taxi Driver, and The Untouchables.

The film “Street of Dreams” will be produced by Fred Roos (who also produced The Godfather: Part II and The Godfather: Part III).

Digg del.icio.us Haohao Netscape Reddit Slashdot StumbleUpon Technorati YahooMyWeb blogmarks co.mments De.lirio.us Furl MisterWong Taggly BlinkList Ma.gnolia

This entry was posted on Friday, March 21st, 2008 at 7:59 pm and is filed under Movies, Upcoming, Hollywood. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

9 Comments

1. March 21, 2008 @ 5:56 pm

Great Qi! I’m very happy for her!!!

Posted by Luca
  2. March 26, 2008 @ 5:35 pm

Yey!:D
    Hope this movie will her breakthru to Hollywood!:D
    and that she learns good englishin the movie^^

Posted by Erikinho10
  3. March 29, 2008 @ 3:32 pm

Yes, Erikin, I believe that this movie will arrive in Italy too!

Posted by Luca
  4. April 12, 2008 @ 11:46 am

I really hope this movie comes to sweden 2.:)

Posted by Erikinho10
  5. April 12, 2008 @ 3:15 pm

Yeah, I also hope so. The movie’s got Robert de Niro and Andy Garcia, so it’s probably gonna be released in many countries. Cheers guys~

Posted by computer-angel
  6. April 15, 2008 @ 5:26 am

I love Shu Qi so much!!!

I have like 192 pictures of her in my phone and I listen to that year, this day 24/7 because I love her voice or i listen to some soundtracks from the “So Close” movie because those music reminds me of her so much (So Close was the first movie i saw with Shu Qi) and the movie made me cry when she died:’(
    I wish she didn’t die:’(
    She was so great.

Posted by Erikinho10
  7. April 17, 2008 @ 11:43 pm

computer-angel I’ll dont know how i can tell this but I love your site so MUCH!!!
    I’ve got very updated news of her!:D(shuqi.org) are a little to late on the news update)
    and I’ve met so many nice people(including you) hope this site will last forever

Peace to you computer-angel, peace to all Shu Qi fans and, Peace and kisses to Shu Qi

Posted by Erikinho10
  8. April 13, 2009 @ 12:13 am

Computer angel, thanks for this wonderful news, ah I wait for so long to see her again after IF you are the one, and Look for a star, hope everybody ‘re gonna love her new project, Andy and Robert, wondering shu qi would belong to whom???? well, it doesn’t matter as long as see her in the screen. Good luck shu qi and happy birthday early too
    Wishing you all the best , a good health, a soaring career and a guy who loves you most than anything , last but not least hope to see you more in 09

Posted by perking
  9. April 15, 2010 @ 5:42 pm

OMG ! tomorrow is finally her birthday ! i’m so excited . i love you SHU Qi . i can’t survive a day without opening her website ! :)

Posted by shuqi.emma